VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by zee_changos View Post

I really hope it doesn't happen again. I wasn't much into conspiracy but what else can you think. *starts building bomb shelter*
It's just creepy, especially that they died from "blunt force trauma". I mean what?

Of course there are many explanations.. it's just such a massively tragic loss of life. I hope it doesn't happen again either.

·
Registered
770 Posts
This will turn out to be the fault of humans.

·
Registered
770 Posts
This kind of thing likely happens with regularity - but is not often reported on. It's being covered now because of the worldwide buzz. This is our (humans) doing.

DRC -1339 Starlicide

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post

This kind of thing likely happens with regularity - but is not often reported on. It's being covered now because of the worldwide buzz. This is our (humans) doing.

DRC -1339 Starlicide
Thank you for sharing, Dedalus. I do think there is a logical explanation, but many people are running wild with conspiracy theories (anything from the apocalypse to government testing). Let's hope things don't get out of hand.

·
Registered
770 Posts
From the perspective of the animals - things are already out of hand. It's baffling that people can be surprised about events like these with as many chemicals/pesticides/pollutants we spew out into the world.

Check this: http://www.vanishingbees.com/

Edit: Regarding the external blows theory - I imagine that falling hundreds of feet from the sky would lend itself to that.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
This is very good insight. With social media the way it is these days, word gets around about things that may have gone unnoticed before.
I think that also people are a little on edge because of the "2012" predictions, which I think are a crock of BS. Be that as it may, I think that with the environmental destruction that we are responsible for, an ecological "apocalypse" of sorts is not out of the question. People need to wake up and take responsibility for their actions!

·
Registered
5 Posts
"(CNN) -- A large number of dead birds were found in the city of Falkoping, Sweden, Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, according to a press release on the website of the Swedish National Veterinary Institute."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe...ex.html?hpt=T2

Poor birds...

Does this make anyone else REALLY uncomfortable?
Well, at the end it's only birds. This is not the first case that this happen.

·
Registered
422 Posts
  • Wow
Reactions: Rincewind
1 - 17 of 17 Posts