VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
i do!

i finally got the metal mat. i did a little more than an hour on it a night or ago in the workout mode. sooooo much fun! i think i was using the wrong shoes because a week or so ago the top part of my foot started hurting.

i have the DDR max 2 game and am looking at getting some of the others.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Niiiiiice! I have a metal pad too! I love max2! I have max1, max2, extreme, extreme2 & supernova! My fav are the max's & extreme! The graphics are great on supernova & it has some good songs but I don't like it as much. Oh & I also got konamix for regular old playstation because it does play on ps2, but it was a waste of money. It sucks that bad! Especially the graphics, it's jumpy & blurry & just awful- be warned!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm new :p. Hehheh! I love DDR! My game came (xbox) but my mats are late! Stupid suppliers. I have to wait. Is it really awesome? Lose any weight? Gain muscle? Something?! I love it anyway, and if it's the only from of movement I do so be it! Let's DANCE!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I just bought Dance Factory for our PS2 two days ago. It really is a good workout, and I enjoy it a lot more than I expected. The kids are really into it, especially since they can play their own music.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
If I could go to the arcade more often I would. I'd get it for my home but metal pads cost a fortune and I can't use soft pads. I move them too much and can't get my footing [soft pad + heavy mode = disaster].

1 - 6 of 6 Posts