VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I've been a vegetarian for about 6 months now and although I haven't noticed any changes in my health, mood or general feeling, I am wondering if I am getting all the necessary daily nutrients. I've been looking on the internet and I'm finding it hard to find a site that tells you the recommended daily intake required for good health.<br>
Can someone please direct me to a reliable website with extensive good information? Perhaps with not only the recommended daily intake but also the nutritional value of different foods so I can make a daily plan of what to eat.<br>
Thank you kindly.

·
Give peas a chance
1,715 Posts
<a href="http://www.Sparkpeople.com" target="_blank">Sparkpeople.com</a>. A number of people here, including myself, use this site. You enter the foods you eat and it will tally up the nutrients and tell you on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis what you are consuming, and give you warnings if you are getting too little or too much of something, and the health implications. By default it calculates calories, protein, carbs, fat, and then you can set the site preferences to also include all the vitamins, etc. Very helpful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's incredible. Thanks alot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts