I have severely cut back on dairy, I was a dairy addict!! I ate dairy proabably five times a day, now I am down to a sprinkle of cheese here and there in my salad. Anyway the other night I drank a glass of milk (it felt weird drinking it, almost like milk was not meant to be drunk out of a glass like that) anyway after I drank it I got bad heartburn and acid reflux which I have not had in months, I ended up vomiting due to the pain of the heartburn. I have read that milk causes excess acid secretion in the stomach I am wondering if the milk caused me to become sick. This has never happened to me before and I am very interested. Has anyone else experienced this? Can your body become intolerant of large amounts of dairy?