VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there may be a thread like this but i dont care. what are some adorable things your pets do?
when jasper has dreams her feet move like she running and her lips flutter because shes growling in her dreams lol. i guess shes probably having nightmares which isnt cute but i always wake her up (mostly because she kicks me)
and my cat tig always lays belly up no matter where she is sleeping and she likes having her belly rubbed

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Cuuuuute

My cat Husker will bring a toy, drop it at my feet, and let out a sweet little "mrrrowwww?"
If I ignore him, he will jump up and knead at me until I pet him, and "mrrrow??" again ~
It's irresistible, how could anyone say no to such a sweet face and noise??

Trudy, my other cat, refuses to drink out of a cat dish, bowl, or anything other than a glass of water. She sits beside the glass, dips her paw in and licks the water off. I always have to have whatever cup I'm drinking from covered, or next thing you know - kitty paws in my water!!

I love my fur-babies

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
My pup suddenly gets really tired and lets out a deep sigh and flops down wherever he is standing to sleep. It's really sweet.

One of my male cats starts purring loudly even if you just walk into a room he is sitting in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisleyjane View Post

Trudy, my other cat, refuses to drink out of a cat dish, bowl, or anything other than a glass of water. She sits beside the glass, dips her paw in and licks the water off. I always have to have whatever cup I'm drinking from covered, or next thing you know - kitty paws in my water!!
One of my cats used to do that with a cup of milky coffee,
you had to keep an eye on her paws.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
my yorkie/chi Pepper sits on her hind legs and dances her front paws together when she wants a treat or some kisses. she can do it for a long time too. trying to get it on youtube, its funny and cute.

Button, a boston/chi, taps the edge of the blanket with her front paw when she wants to climb under to go to sleep. she also rams me as hard as she can when im busy in the kitchen or on the computer too long, she's little but so strong it almost knocks me over. luv these demands for luv <3

Punky, a wacky dwarf mix, gets into up-dog position and scooches across the floor, i guess to scratch her belly. she's weird but the cutest one.

·
Registered
386 Posts
My cat Maddy will stand on her back legs and stretch up to me, patting her little feet on my leg when I am standing at the stove. And if I walk out of the kitchen without picking her up, she chases after me, wrapping her arms around my calves, like "hey! Wait a dang minute! Come back!!"

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
When people my pug loves, leave, he howls at the door and it's super adorable because he has such a quiet voice. He wants to go too!

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
I love it when my degus puff up their fur and snuggle with each other. All of them have been extra puffy lately, and look extra fat because of it which is adorable. Two of my boys are puffed up right now. They're sooo cute.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
I think it's really adorable when I see one of my cats sneezing, especially Misty, the littlest cat, because when she sneezes it's like one of those cute little "hrrk" sneezes that some humans make.

I know this is not a "cute" thing when the animal is really sick, but when the animal is generally healthy, I think it is.

·
Registered
642 Posts
My cat Nova has cute cuddling habits. She just has to be right there with me when I'm at the computer. She likes to jump up on my back and then lay across my shoulders to watch the screen, or if she's tired she'll just hang herself over my arm like a towel and sleep. All she wants in the whole word is to be close by.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
My dog Winkie can jump up on the bed, and often does, but sometimes she just wants to be lifted up. She puts her front paws on the edge of the bed, then gives little tiny cries until I help her up. She knows she can do it on her own, but wants some extra attention.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Every morning, like clockwork, my boy kitty lets out a "pprrrow?" noise ("Hello? You awake?") and then jumps up on the bed. He curls up on my chest and puts his face so close to my face that I can feel his whiskers and breathing

We then snuggle for at least a half an hour before I drag myself out of bed. It's our daily quality snuggle time, 'cause he is NOT much of a snuggler any other time of day!! But he's a big baby in the mornings

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

I love it when my degus puff up their fur and snuggle with each other. All of them have been extra puffy lately, and look extra fat because of it which is adorable. Two of my boys are puffed up right now. They're sooo cute.
Whats a degus?

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
My dog just stole a whole cake!

... What that's not cute at all.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When i walk out of my room sometimes my cat tig will perk up and come darting up the steps to me and her little chubby belly sways from side to side as she runs lol. And shes a really loud purrer so i can hear her befor she even starts running. When she comes up the steps she doesnt actually want QT with me she just wants to be left out but its still funny how fast she comes running.

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krispex22 View Post

Whats a degus?
They're cute little monsters from Chile who are cousins to chinchillas, and look like a large gerbil.

Here's pictures of two of mine.
[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]
[/SPOILER]

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppet Master View Post

They're cute little monsters from Chile who are cousins to chinchillas, and look like a large gerbil.

Here's pictures of two of mine.
[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]
[/SPOILER]
Omg there adorable. Ill take 3

·
Rat Queen/Mouse Matriarch
836 Posts
My male mice run around in a few circles in excitement when they see me taking the mesh top off their tanks so I can hold them. Kirsche mouse likes to chill out on my shoulder and play with my hair. Jangmi mouse lies down in my hand comfortably while I give him mini back rubs.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts