VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was hoping to have a custom license plate reading "NO WHEY" but someone has already taken it
I definitely want a custom plate, but I'm not sure what to get. In Ontario you're allowed 2-8 characters(spaces counting as a character), so what's your idea for a cool plate(not necessarily vegan related)?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
0CRE8IVE

But I'm not a fan of the custom plate. Good luck with coming up with something that you think fits you.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
Seitanic?

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
H82Bomni?

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
The Lady who wanted ILVTOFU on her plate was rejected. Too obscene. Plus I might have followed her home, so it's a win win all the way around.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Shell View Post

The Lady who wanted ILVTOFU on her plate was rejected. Too obscene. Plus I might have followed her home, so it's a win win all the way around.
I have a shirt that says that. And it reads like:
I <3
TO
FU

Everyone reads it properly though.

Backspace...how about LEAFEATR (leaf eater)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ooo, some good plates
I'll have to write some down and take them with me next time I go to a service Ontario
I saw the news article on the "ILOVTOFU" plate
Lol. I could try that and see what they say. The lady had to search what the definition of whey was to ensure it wasn't something inappropriate. I won't be going to Monday, though, so feel free to continue to post any ideas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts