VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just made these today as my blueberries were just starting to go a little soft and I only had a few wonton wrappers left, so I thought why not...my site was due for some new recipes. These only have a couple of ingredients. You could pull it off with just the wrappers and a banana.

I've been trying to be more conscious about my site's photographs... so I spent a bit more time trying to get the exposure and lighting down. Went outside with the wontons on a white plate. Happy with it... kind of plain but tis ok.

Ingredients

* Wonton wrappers
* 1 Ripe Banana
* Handful of Fresh Blueberries
* Chocolate or Carob Chips
* Optional: Honey
* Extra Virgin Olive Oil

They turned out quite nice : ] I love blueberries when they are heated up and turn all gooey and delicious.

If you want the "directions" (they are so easy ;p) then you can find them here:
http://calmmindbusybody.com/easy-dessert-with-bananas/

xo bye for now
--Clare

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clare View Post

....I've been trying to be more conscious about my site's photographs... so I spent a bit more time trying to get the exposure and lighting down. Went outside with the wontons on a white plate. Happy with it... kind of plain but tis ok.
Mission accomplished, I'd say!

I know I'd love these. But I love fruit anyway and usually just eat it plain, as opposed to something grain- or bean-based which would need cooking to improve its palatability. I'd probably wind up eating the ingredients before I got around to making these!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

Mission accomplished, I'd say!

I know I'd love these. But I love fruit anyway and usually just eat it plain, as opposed to something grain- or bean-based which would need cooking to improve its palatability. I'd probably wind up eating the ingredients before I got around to making these!
Ah, thank you!
I'd like to try for more creativity in my photographs next time. And I prefer eating fruits/veggies plain, but I like to create things like this for my site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts