VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's creepiest is the food and toys they give away.
Although those commercials make me support ELF when they blow up a McDonald's.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

What's wrong with the toys? I loved the Happy Meal toys when I was younger.
That's how they get into their restaurants. "Mom, can we please stop at McDonald's? I want the Wall Street Zombies from their October Special of Zombie toys in their Happy Meal." "No, because I already have dinner made up at home." "But Moooooooooooom, I really need them to make my collection complete." "I'm sorry, but we're already home." "I can just walk back up there and get a happy meal." "No, you can't. You're going into the house, wash your hands, and sit down and eat with the rest of us."

Believe me, I've heard (and participated in) this kind of conversation before.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post

That's how they get into their restaurants. "Mom, can we please stop at McDonald's? I want the Wall Street Zombies from their October Special of Zombie toys in their Happy Meal." "No, because I already have dinner made up at home." "But Moooooooooooom, I really need them to make my collection complete." "I'm sorry, but we're already home." "I can just walk back up there and get a happy meal." "No, you can't. You're going into the house, wash your hands, and sit down and eat with the rest of us."

Believe me, I've heard (and participated in) this kind of conversation before.
Ugh. Remember the whole beanie baby thing? I remember some people I knew that were eating all three meals there every day to try and collect the stupid things.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purp View Post

... Although those commercials make me support ELF when they blow up a McDonald's.
You mean ALF. Injustice to Wild Animals will put you in the ELF's crosshairs, but it's the ALF who go after farm Animal murderers/abusers (well not after the actual abusers, just the abuser's "stuff")

1 - 14 of 14 Posts