Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None. That video was terrible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Eat your flowers
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has to be the most creative recipe tutorial video on YouTube. I've never seen anything quite like it. :boobies: Haha

My favorite part was the way the garlic clove slides across the screen. Which ingredient's animation is your favorite?

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Only one clove of garlic? I'd add another clove or two and leave out the salt.

I didn't have my headphones with me so I'm not sure which animation I like the best... I think it's a tossup between the garlic and the tahini gritting its teeth.

Reactions: vegansprig

·
Eat your flowers
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only one clove of garlic? I'd add another clove or two and leave out the salt.

I didn't have my headphones with me so I'm not sure which animation I like the best... I think it's a tossup between the garlic and the tahini gritting its teeth.
Watch it again listening to the sound effects and I think you will be able to decide. That was half the fun of this comedic piece.

·
Eat your flowers
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you watch the video?

This has to be the most creative recipe tutorial video on YouTube. I've never seen anything quite like it. :boobies: Haha

Easy Creamy Hummus, ASSEMBLE!

My favorite part was the way the garlic clove slides across the screen. Which ingredient's animation is your favorite?
I realized that I am a junior member and may not have the access to post links to videos yet. Can you all see the video above?

·
Vegan as f**k
2,228 Posts
I realized that I am a junior member and may not have the access to post links to videos yet. Can you all see the video above?
Yes we can see it don't worry :)

Reactions: vegansprig
1 - 6 of 6 Posts