VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Funk,

Walking-on-water dreams aren't freaky-- they're fun! Next time, dream me into the scene with you galavanting over the waves, ok?

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i agree
yeah, the lightening one was the one that made me think - huh??! -

honestly, these are some of the more so called normal dreams i have. i dig my dreams. they may be crazy but they are all pretty fun.

i've had the walking on water one a few times before.

however, this is kind of weird too - lately, the past couple weeks i have not slept much at all!

why? beacuse i am up 4 of the 5 or 6 hours of sleep i get trying to figure out if i am awake or asleep beacuse the dreams are either so out there or just normal every day things. it's kind of annoying beacuse honestly...i'm back and forth between sleep just trtying to figure out what is going on.

oh, and every night the past couple weeks i've had this dream where i'm doing pullups like a madwoman- just an insane amount on a constant basis, just talking to people. interesting..

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
hey i don't dream about doing insane amounts of pullups - i DO it. ok time to wake up

my problem with sleep is this crazy sleep pattern. i often get up in

the afternoon, then i'm tired all the way through. i go to sleep when it's already bright again but then i'm not tired anymore (my body flips into morning-mode). and all the neighbors have freakin' trucks and are touring the engines right at my window... then the gardeners come with the lawnmowers - i'm having fun.

when i dream i dream really crazy and depressive stuff - at least i only remember those. like i dream i'm back home with my family - i'm terrified! or that i have immigration problems. does anyone dream about explaining veganism to others? i usually 'win' in my dreams but still it's not a 'good dream'... (BTW this one is new, so i'm sure that's the effect VB is having on me - reading about all the veg*n problems of YOU people!!!
)

i know that today i dreamed something crazy - but i don't remember anymore...

i don't think much about it. in fact this before was the first time i realized that i don't seem to remember any 'good' dreams. hmmm...

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hm..well that sucks, oatmeal! ya gotta remember the good ones! i rarely have bad ones that i remember.

i can only pinpoint maybe three...and two of those were actually, despite the content, ended up being good ones
i wont go into detail because i don't want to um, worry anyone. heh.

i'm going to bed now..i know after today i'm gonna have some weird ones! wait..nothing new about that...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I had a dream that I was in labour and gave birth last night... but considering what's going on in my life at the moment it doesn't surprise me (and is probably a sign of my good mood today). I also had the weird forcing myself to eat lamb dream. I have recurring dreams, my teeth getting wobbly and sometimes falling out, forgetting to wear shoes, and going up windy mountain roads (usually in an empty bus)...

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
I never dream. Lest not that I can remember. It just doesnt happen. I go to sleep, I wake up, end of store!

But I sometimes have trouble getting to sleep, lay doing nothing for 3 hours in the dark.

Hey, is someone taking my dreams?!?

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
I had a crazy dream recently about our local shopping mall being tore down and all these college men came to protest, and they started swinging from one balcony to the other shouting protest chants, but then they started swinging across with less and less clothing on and soon it became a "we'd rather go naked than stop shopping" protest.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I too have dreams that are sometimes so realistic that I get up in the morning and don't know if I had layed awake all night or dreamed all night! Sometimes they were so realistic that I actually talk to people about them like they were real conversations and the other person is like, "uh, I never said that" or "that never happened"

The freakiest dream I had involved me and a guy driving in a car, then the brakes failed and the road went straight into the ocean. Our car was slowly sinking, and I couldn't escape. I remember getting that feeling of when you don't have enough oxygen, then everything started turning white and I felt kind of peaceful and knew that I was going to die. Then I woke up gasping for air and had the most intense pain in my chest, it felt like someone had been standing on my chest!

I think I probably had my face in my pillow and was suffocating myself. Thank god I woke up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts