Originally Posted by Fushichô View Post

Let's trap and kill them all, then, before they harm a baby. ^^
absolutely! because i am sure our worries are more reasonable than theirs

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Quote:
Let's trap and kill them all, then, before they harm a baby. ^^
If you are using coyotes as babysitters, you have more problems than wildlife in your neighborhood.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
I don't like the terminology the article used, 'infest,' really?

I'm glad the humans are against the trapping and killing though.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I need to avoid reading the comments section from now on. What does Obama have to do with this issue? Omnivores are getting annoying to me - and I've only been vegan 2 months. lol

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogardsram View Post

I don't like the terminology the article used, 'infest,' really?

I'm glad the humans are against the trapping and killing though.
Yeah, did they ever stop to consider that maybe the coyotes consider it a human infestation in their natural habitat?

--Fromper

·
Registered
966 Posts
I checked some statistics, and unsurprisingly coyote attacks on humans are extremely rare. Dog attacks are FAR more common. All these idiots (not the neighbors thank goodness) are getting worked up over nothing. The coyote's are not even a threat. Why can't people do some research and/or use their brains before opening their mouths?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Ya i saw that on my local news and was actually surprised by their reactions. Like one of the people said, this is their territory, we're the intruders.

·
Registered
95 Posts
On Sunday night, I was waiting on the street for my husband to come out to the car (he'd forgotton something in the apartment) and as soon as he got in the car, this coyote came trotting down the street. Freaked us out. But then I was worried that someone would call animal control and the poor little thing would get hurt. We couldn't find it though. It went down an alley and we lost it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts