VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 731 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a new game where each poster makes a wish, and the next person has to grant it but ruin it at the same time.

For example:

"I wish for £10,000,000"

"Wish granted. Your whole family have died and left you a secret hoard of £10,000,000."

I wish for a pet pony.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,299 Posts
This is horrible...I love it.

Wish granted, but he doesn't have legs and is fond of biting


I wish for school to start tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

I wish for school to start tomorrow.
Wish granted, but there will be no AC or high-speed internet at the school, and all of your teachers will have bad breath and horrible body odor.

I wish there were no more wars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spang View Post

Wish granted, but there will be no AC or high-speed internet at the school, and all of your teachers will have bad breath and horrible body odor.

I wish there were no more wars.
Granted. Instead of war, people just murder one another indiscriminately while listening to that crappy "Imagine" song over and over again.

I wish I could eat all the sweets I want and not gain an ounce or suffer bad health.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

I wish I could eat all the sweets I want and not gain an ounce or suffer bad health.
Wish granted, but bunnies not fortunate enough to be prey, will be unable to eat and die slow, painful deaths.

I wish granted wishes didn't come with negative side effects.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spang View Post

Wish granted, but bunnies not fortunate enough to be prey, will be unable to eat and die slow, painful deaths.

I wish granted wishes didn't come with negative side effects.
Granted, but...

oh, I see what you did there.
Clever, amigo, very clever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spang View Post

So not to end the game, I wish there were higher standards for television shows.
Granted, but the quality shows only last for one season (wait...)

I wish this weird tingling in my throat would go away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Granted, but it's moved to your butt.

I wish Lola would behave.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,728 Posts
Granted!

She'll behave...and then she will reproduce, birthing a litter of 8 incorrigible pups!!!

I wish I had a beautiful dinner waiting for me at home that I could enjoy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

Granted!

She'll behave...and then she will reproduce, birthing a litter of 8 incorrigible pups!!!
Oh no! *faints at the idea of EIGHT misbehavin' mavens.*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,299 Posts
I wish that Kibble and Ahimsa would make wishes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

I wish that Kibble and Ahimsa would make wishes.
Sweet thang, I did!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

Granted!

She'll behave...and then she will reproduce, birthing a litter of 8 incorrigible pups!!!

I wish I had a beautiful dinner waiting for me at home that I could enjoy.
Your wish is granted, but the kitchen will be a complete mess, with dishes and pots and pans and utensils piled high in the sink and grease covering the counters, floors and walls and nobody else will be there to clean it up for you.

I wish I had a beautiful singing voice that thrills everyone who hears me sing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

I wish I had a beautiful singing voice that thrills everyone who hears me sing.
Wish granted, but you'll be unable to speak without doing the Dougie.

I wish I could do the Dougie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Your wish is granted, but the kitchen will be a complete mess, with dishes and pots and pans and utensils piled high in the sink and grease covering the counters, floors and walls and nobody else will be there to clean it up for you.

I wish I had a beautiful singing voice that thrills everyone who hears me sing.
Granted, but it also attracts birds to you and now everything you own is covered in feathers and poo.

I wish I could run without my knee hurting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

I wish I had a beautiful singing voice that thrills everyone who hears me sing.
Granted, but now you can't go anywhere without singing disney-movie style about your life.

I wish that The Boy would clean up all his junk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,337 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

Granted!

She'll behave...and then she will reproduce, birthing a litter of 8 incorrigible pups!!!

I wish I had a beautiful dinner waiting for me at home that I could enjoy.
Granted but the person who made it thinks fish are part of a vegetarian diet so you have ceaser salad with grilled halibut and a side of asparagus smothered in butter.

I wish to be a beautiful, rich, famous, burlesque artiest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,337 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbleforlola View Post

Granted, but now you can't go anywhere without singing disney-movie style about your life.

I wish that The Boy would clean up all his junk.
I was slow.

Granted. He cleans up his junk and moves out, leaving you. (Sorry best I could think of.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideBlonde View Post

Granted but the person who made it thinks fish are part of a vegetarian diet so you have ceaser salad with grilled halibut and a side of asparagus smothered in butter.

I wish to be a beautiful, rich, famous, burlesque artiest.
Granted! You are that, and while on a cruise your ship takes a detour to a private island where you are held captive by a crazed lesbian billionaire!

I wish to have all my work laundry DONE!
 
1 - 20 of 731 Posts
Top