VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody refer me to a medical doctor in the TORONTO AREA who is understanding of vegan/vegetarian issues?<br><br>
many blood tests use the antibodies of specific animals, and i am tired of my doctor trying to convince me to have these tests, as i've stated repeatedly that i will not.<br><br>
what is annoying is that she (my current doctor) is vegan herself, however, she does not practice vegan medicine as she conforms to standard medical practices (she's not holistic).<br><br>
does anybody in the TORONTO AREA have a doctor that they like???<br><br>
thanks

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Can I ask what blood tests your doctor is insisting on? Do you have a medical problem or is she just wanting to do standard tests done with yearly physicals, that sort of thing?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
<i><b><span style="text-decoration:underline;">she conforms to standard medical practices</span></b></i><br><br><br><br>
I just have to add if she is practicing as a medical doctor she HAS to conform to standard medical practice with patients, she could find herself in a world of trouble if she didnt. if she chooses to practice as a holicstic provider that is different and she would present her practice in that way. but if she is in a traditional medical practice she has to practice ethically and that means offering tests you may not agree with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Vega Dr Referral South Florida area

Looking for a medical doctor who subscribes to vegan lifestyle and or a Dr Mcdougal or
Dr Neil Bernard Philosophy of practice in o near Parkland/Boca Raton Fl.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts