VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you reckon that morrocan chickpea stew with cous cous is too 'weird vegan food' to cook for your regular group of teenagers?

i don't want to freak them out or just watch everyone push it round their plate and look worried. at the same time i think it would be cool to give them something they might not have ever had before - that i think is really delicious (and not weird at all). its kinda one of my favourites lol gotta love anything with chickpeas hey? i mean they are the heavenly beings from which houmous can be magically created lol

i know it probably would be better to go for a simple veggie pizza with no cheese but...hmm it kinda bores me to do something like that.

any opinions? ideas?

thanks

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
What kind of eaters are your friends? Do they go out for Chinese, Indian, Mexican or Thai, or would they rather have a burger at a fast food place?

If they're the former, give it a go. If they're the latter, you may want to stick to something familiar. Bean burritos, veg chili, potato leek soup.

If you're not sure, make your dish and also make something that's more common.

Also, do you have a recipe for this stew? I've never heard of it, and it sounds good. I've never used couscous in a stew.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.