VeggieBoards banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you reckon that morrocan chickpea stew with cous cous is too 'weird vegan food' to cook for your regular group of teenagers?<br><br>
i don't want to freak them out or just watch everyone push it round their plate and look worried. at the same time i think it would be cool to give them something they might not have ever had before - that i think is really delicious (and not weird at all). its kinda one of my favourites lol gotta love anything with chickpeas hey? i mean they are the heavenly beings from which houmous can be magically created lol<br><br><br><br>
i know it probably would be better to go for a simple veggie pizza with no cheese but...hmm it kinda bores me to do something like that.<br><br><br><br>
any opinions? ideas?<br><br>
thanks

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
What kind of eaters are your friends? Do they go out for Chinese, Indian, Mexican or Thai, or would they rather have a burger at a fast food place?<br><br><br><br>
If they're the former, give it a go. If they're the latter, you may want to stick to something familiar. Bean burritos, veg chili, potato leek soup.<br><br><br><br>
If you're not sure, make your dish and also make something that's more common.<br><br><br><br>
Also, do you have a recipe for this stew? I've never heard of it, and it sounds good. I've never used couscous in a stew.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts