VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Wanda,

I just ordered my first cookbooks from Amazon. Once I get them and check them out a bit, I'll make sure to write some reviews for you! If it's been a while and I haven't submitted any to you yet, give me a kick in the butt to remind me.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the tissue Astra.

I won't need the tissue anymore.

Thank you all so much for the reviews!!!

I'm going to add them to my site as soon as possible.

Just have fun cooking for a while Flower. You just can't really judge a cookbook by only reading it.

You all made my day. Can't stop smiling.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now you have walked around on my review pages, I would love some feedback on them. Is there anything I could improve on them?

Questions:

1) How useful do you find the 'Nice Extras'? Does it help or does it only take up space?

2) Can I do anything to make it more user-friendly? Would you like a different way to sort the books (maybe by author)?

Thanks again for the reviews!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think you should keep the nice extras. I love that kind of stuff because it gives you more of a feel about the book. I also think you should keep it in alphabetical order like it is now. I usually don't know the author of a book, so this is the easiest way to find something I'm looking for, IMO.

I really can't think of anything you could do to make it better. I'm definitely going to be using your site for determining future cookbook purchases! Thanks for such a great resource!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've decided to do both Flower.

It will default on the title sort, but give a choice to sort by author.

I think that it might be handy for people to be able to quickly see what books Bryanna Clark Grogan has written for instance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.