VeggieBoards banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissGarbo View Post

Thank you QF
That song sure gets in your head doesn't it?

I went to the whole foods store and got her some of this PetGuard food today. She likes it.
Ha ha! Yep it sure does! (changed my avatar to match my siggie!)

That is a much better good than the Hills - I am sure you kitty is going to improve! My kitty love the more natural foods too!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Great avatar!

So far so good with the new canned food. Will give an update in a week or so. The PetGuard site suggested extra rice and veggies as some others did as well. Couldn't find fresh catgrass so will bet getting the seeds going. If I just used the canned food it would be more expensive than the dry, but maybe I can bring that down a bit by using some rice, oatmeal, veggies, etc. Still I'm willing to pay.

Thank you again so much everyone. From kitty too.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
An update on kitty as promised:

She is doing *much* better on the new wet food. She's only had one clear "incident" where she was having them almost every day without the lactulose. And that was only a day or so after we started the switch.

And not only are her digestive problems better, I feel much better about the quality of what she is eating.

Thank you everyone for your help! You have done more for my kitty than the vet did.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissGarbo View Post

An update on kitty as promised:

She is doing *much* better on the new wet food. She's only had one clear "incident" where she was having them almost every day without the lactulose. And that was only a day or so after we started the switch.

And not only are her digestive problems better, I feel much better about the quality of what she is eating.

Thank you everyone for your help! You have done more for my kitty than the vet did.
Yah! That is so great! I knew it would work!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts