VeggieBoards banner

Constantly hungry

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Cissy 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy chick View Post

I usually eat muesli with soya milk for breakfast, pitta breads with fruit for lunch, more fruit mid afternoon and pulses with vegetables for dinner.
Although you are eating FABULOUS foods, they are basically all carbs and you are using them very quickly as energy therefore your body is saying..GIVE ME FOOD - NOW!
right now your are creating high blood sugar levels due to only eating carb sources. This will in turn make you hungry

So, add some nut butter to your pita bread, nutsor scoop of nut butter with your fruit/snacks and large salads with dressing (not fat free!)...this will add some good fat sources/calories to your nutritional intake and help keep you full longer. You said you are concerned about your weight....not eating enough does not help. Your body will only hold onto your food to use it as energy. So PLEASE EAT!

If you are exercising it is extremely important to eat throughout the day to keep the fire buring (metabolism)..

oh..DO NOT get me wrong....Carbs are awesome! (some of you have heard me say that once or twice
)...just need to balance out your daily intake with protein and fat also

Good Luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.