VeggieBoards banner

Constantly hungry

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  Cissy 
Are you avoiding dessert? Because brownies always make it all better.

I think you are probably not eating as much especially if you have lowered your fat and upped your fiber. I think the body uses low fat high fiber foods more efficiently. When I eat that way my metabolism always goes up and I can get away with eating quite a bit more.

How is your weight? How much are you eating? I weigh 125 and could stand to loose a bit. I'm just a really tiny person (5 feet 1 inch and really tiny bones). But, I eat more than that every day. I think you need to find a person of similar stature to see what amounts they are eating. It might help you a bit.

I would add some falafel, olives, cucumbers, and hummus to your lunch! You can make up enough falafel for a few days. Hummus is easily purchased and easy to make.

For dinner I would add a salad and some dessert like a small brownie and some rice dream or soy delicious. That would be more like what I eat everyday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.