VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...

Just wondering if you can tell me...

I follow all the Vegan values but I still eat a bit of vegetarian cheese and drink milk and eat eggs sometimes..(Only purchace free range from local farms i know treat them well)....

So what do I call myself...

When out to dinnner I basically say Im vegan so I dont have the cheese they use or cream that would have gelatin in it...

I have been vegetarian for 1 year then the start of this year I found out all the proper ingredients of things..

Lacto octo vegetarian still doest follow all the Vegan values so thats why Im confused...??

Sorry to sound silly but just want to know...

Thanks heaps...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay but I mean that I buy all products that are crulty free.. No animal derived ingredients.. No leather or silk and all that stuff..

So isnt theer another name to it..?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
WOW... Thanks everyone for all your feedbak....

That was a very interesting read....

Well yeah my main concern is that my family are telling me I need milk eggs cheese for calcium... I know they are rong though....

I guess it might just take a bit more time...

Im loving what im doing and think ill be vegan soon...

Thanks again for all your info guys...

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post

I agree, that's not a very good description at all.
Oh yeah its funny cause I know a few vegetarians that still eat fish or eat fish and chicken.. They also have no idea of whats in butter yoghurt cheese and the cake they are eating.. Funny how people think... I think its also lack of knowelege...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts