VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created a blog about living a cruelty free life
If you get a chance check it out. I put a lot of work into it, there are recipes on it too.

http://ourtable1.blogspot.com/

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no thank you!

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Is there a chance that you're on facebook, and if so, will you be 'sharing it' when you update it? If so to both questions, may I be your friend on facebook?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL! Of course you may be my friend on FB, I dont usually share the updates but only because I dont know how. This blogging thing is new to me
I am not searchable though because I have had a few creepo stalkers so PM your name or email to me. I update daily. I justed added a new recipe a few minutes ago.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Cute blog! I'm going to try the spaghetti sauce soon.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

Cute blog! I'm going to try the spaghetti sauce soon.
Thanks
its such a good sauce, its one I learned in culinary school.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whooo! beer!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

Me too, that looks really good! I bookmarked your blog, and will be checking it frequently.
thanks
like I said I am going to be updating a lot, this week I will put up a banana cream pie, lasagna rollitini, and another attempt at challah on Friday and some other stuff I havent even decided on yet.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a little ticker on my blog that says where my visitors are from. Anyone here from Newburgh NY? Thats my hometown

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxophonist View Post

I'm now following you.
Thank you!! I'm really enjoying writing it although I will admit I am not much of a photographer LOL

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just added 3 posts, one about the Farm sanctuary walk, a recipe for blueberry muffins and a "how to" make brown rice in the oven in bulk, quick and easy

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
no, the font, it burrrrns!

pretty good otherwise, although you might wanna make a category list once you have gotten a decent amount of blog posts.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

no, the font, it burrrrns!

pretty good otherwise, although you might wanna make a category list once you have gotten a decent amount of blog posts.
Is it that bad? I can see it well and my eyes suck but if other people cant read it I will change it....
Im totally new to this, I was going to try and organize it a bit after I had a bunch of posts. Thanks for the input

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok I made the font bigger and its way easier to read. I also darkened the color. LOL I just REALLY love that font!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts