VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I searched and read the older posts re: colonics and just wanted to post in hopes that people will share their experiences.

Please respond if you've had a colonic done. (i mean the irrigation/hydrotherapy, not the products you ingest ie. master cleanse etc)

I have two scheduled for next week and I've researched a lot but am still unsure whether i'll opt for open or closed type.

What type did you have done? (the difference btwn open/closed can be seen here: http://www.cleansinginstitute.com/open-closed.htm)

Did you see/feel results after one or two sessions?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Ive never done it, wish I could give you some info!

Might wanna check out this site (my FAVORITE site)

www.curezone.com

Lots of people there have done colonics. PLus tons of info on all other related stuff.

Ive done many a cleanse, but never went the colonics route.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I've had a few colonics done, with the closed system apparently (didn't know about the open one till now). I've had great results, I tend to have problems with my bowels, and colonic irrigation definitely works for me. Of course, it's also a matter of trusting the person who'll administer it to you. The number of sessions will be determined by your therapist, but you can feel the difference even after one. Also bear in mind that treatment might extend to other things apart from the actual hydrotherapy. My therapist is great, and, since I needed a lot of work, he also suggested a number of homoeopathic remedies and herbal drops to aid digestion. Good luck with everything!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts