VeggieBoards banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to walmart and did shopping with hubby last week and we went near the alternative ice cream section and I seen alot of so delicious products there and I wanted to try the coconut ice cream sandwhiches. When we got home we both started eating these. He ate most of the box and I only had two of them. He is slowly coming around of eating healthy

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

He ate most of the box and I only had two of them. He is slowly coming around of eating healthy
Damn, all but 2 of an entire box in one sitting is "eating healthy"?
What the heck am I doing wrong then?

SoDelicious is SOOOOOOOOOOO delicious!

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

Is that in the coconut flavor? I can't find that one around here. I really want to try that one, and the German chocolate flavor, which I also can't find.
Yep:

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

Damn, all but 2 of an entire box in one sitting is "eating healthy"?
What the heck am I doing wrong then?

SoDelicious is SOOOOOOOOOOO delicious!
Haha, I was thinking the same thing!

They aren't exactly healthy but they are so delicious, I love the Banana Split flavour

·
Registered
3 Posts
Love the coconut ice cream, easy to make your own too. My daughter can make endless types of ice cream and pops and in fact has just brought out a book with 80 recipes made from coconut milk. If you are interested, you can find details on her blog wallflowergirl.co.uk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Well, they are healthier than diary-based ice cream sandwiches for sure!

I'll be moving to a new apartment in July that is a 5 minute walk from Walmart. So I might be on the lookout for those as well.

Djuna

·
Registered
217 Posts
Love the coconut ice cream, easy to make your own too. My daughter can make endless types of ice cream and pops and in fact has just brought out a book with 80 recipes made from coconut milk. If you are interested, you can find details on her blog wallflowergirl.co.uk
I like making my own better. I am not a fan of " natural flavor " because who knows what kind of artificial crap chemical bath they mixed to make it taste "all natural".
I got chocolate down firm. I am unable to duplicate the creamy plain vanilla yet so if u have a good recipe for that I will forever be your friend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts