VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
I would clone myself. After that, I probably couldn't help falling in love with the clone (despite being straight, that would have to go). Our relationship would be nice because while we would be annoyed by each other's flaws we could never have a proper fight: when my clone would make an accusation, I could always reply "how are you any better? pot to the kettle." And then we would smile and make out.

(well ok this is not strictly true: after the cloning, even a little subjection to different social environments would create differences between us that would merit accusations that target only one party.)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Posted this exact question on another forum and that was someone's response...........I liked it so I put it here.

I think you might be off base on the age thing though take a closer look at those figures.........PS......I liked the long straight hair........See my other posts..........LOL

·
Registered
264 Posts
nope. that girl is under 16. i'd bet money on it.

and even if she is 18, and you cloned her, none of them would date you.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
I'd clone Tobey Maguire so I'd have at least one of him for my very own.

No, Spidey is MINE! mine! mine! all mine!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SCARLET

It was posted to be funny.......Like I said someone posted it on another forum as a joke....thought it would be funny here too.

I don't want to spam this forum with another one ........if you would like to see where it came from PM me and I'll be happy to give you the address.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think you better clone someone a bit older Tony. Not many teenage girls want to have sex with a 47 year old man

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cloning yourself would be a given I would think in most cases

Brings up some legal questions if you already are married and have kids and a wife

Who gets to keep the new you in a divorce for example?

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
>>

Brings up some legal questions if you already are married and have kids and a wife

Who gets to keep the new you in a divorce for example?

>>

Yeah. To reduce everyone's amusement, I'll just note that a clone would be a lot less zany than people are making it out to be. Nature already produces clones: monozygotic twins. If you were to produce a clone of yourself, it would simply be as if a twin of you were born however many years later. The clone would be her own unique individual, with all the associated legal rights and social recognition, but would share your genetic code.

ebola

1 - 20 of 27 Posts