VeggieBoards banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all who live in Michigan, especially near Lansing, there is a circus coming to the Breslin Center in East Lansing, Michigan on March 9-11th. I am looking for more people to join me in the protest. We will have signs and hand out leaflets to people.<br><br><br><br>
These are the showtimes:<br><br>
Friday, March 9th at 7pm<br><br>
Saturday, March 10th at 10am, 2pm and 6:30pm<br><br>
Sunday, March 11th at 1:30<br><br><br><br>
Doors open one hour prior to showtime. So if you would like to join us, then please plan to meet us an hour before the show.<br><br><br><br>
I am able to do the Friday and Sunday shows and I am hoping to get more people for those days. If there is anyone interested in Saturday, then feel free to go that day.<br><br><br><br>
PETA sent notices to the activists groups around Lansing, asking them to join in on the protest. I am hoping they can help us cover all of the days.<br><br><br><br>
If you are interested in helping out, please PM me or e-mail me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> (and let me know you are from VB) . If you know anyone who would like to help out, please pass on this information to them and have them contact me. Thanks everyone!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts