VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, it's becoming kind-of spammy so I have decided to make an official thread for the Chuck Norris Houseplant Conspiracy.

I'll start with a brief history. Once upon a time, the user Snowcone expressed his disapproval for the figure Chuck Norris. Another user, named Scorpius, replied saying that she had a potted cactus named Chuck Norris, to which Snowcone expressed his displeasure. Another VB user named vegkid (what kind of idiot comes up with that dumb of a username? Seriously) then posted that, in order to simply anger the user Snowcone, he would name his existing houseplants Chuck Norris as well as any future ones.

Some time later, the issue was referenced, and several other members expressed a wish to name their houseplants Chuck Norris as well. The user vegkid organized a plan to have people name as many plants after Chuck Norris as they could, then create a device which could take over all houseplants by the name of Chuck Norris in order to have them torment the user Snowcone. Scorpius expressed her approval to this idea and more users began to join in.

Then the user vegkid realized that they were talking about this nonsense in the middle of a User Picture thread, so to avoid further damage he created a more suitable thread.

CONSPIRACY DISCUSSION BEGIN NOW.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The person himself has nothing to do with the plants being named. Just pissing Snowcone off

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Remember, the purpose of this conspiracyproject is to use the houseplants to torment Snowcone. We will have them post pictures of dolphins all over his dwelling, as well as statistics about shark attacks and other bad things about sharks. Maybe we can even get them to release a neurotoxin, like in The Happening, except have it cause spontaneous dancing around in the streets in a clown suit rather than suicide.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

I kinda think that fake houseplants should maybe be named John Claude van Damme.
Thing is, we only have enough funds for one mind control device, and it can only pertain to one name. Since Snowcone hates the name Chuck Norris the most, we are going to stick with that for psychological effect.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

Remember, the purpose of this conspiracyproject is to use the houseplants to torment Snowcone. We will have them post pictures of dolphins all over his dwelling, as well as statistics about shark attacks and other bad things about sharks. Maybe we can even get them to release a neurotoxin, like in The Happening, except have it cause spontaneous dancing around in the streets in a clown suit rather than suicide.
The Happening is awesome. I'm obsessed with Manoj Nalliyatu Shyamalan movies, though.

Anyways, where do we post dolphin pictures? Here?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitluvr View Post

but i will name all of my orchids chuck norris.
ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

Anyways, where do we post dolphin pictures? Here?
You can if you'd like, just to piss him off further, but the ultimate goal is to have the houseplants put them around wherever he lives.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
See, shark attack statistics are actually favorable towards sharks, since they show how rare shark attacks actually are. We should probably sweep those under the rug.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
I don't wanna name my plants Chuck Norris. I like Snowcone, and I agree with his stance on dolphins and sharks.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
And I don't much like Chuck Norris either, so I'm just going to post rainbow dolphin pictures:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxyphonist View Post

See, shark attack statistics are actually favorable towards sharks, since they show how rare shark attacks actually are. We should probably sweep those under the rug.
Good point. FORGET I SAID THAT. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH *covers Snowcone's ears*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

I don't wanna name my plants Chuck Norris. I like Snowcone, and I agree with his stance on dolphins and sharks.
If you participate in the program, you will receive free crappy paint comics about unicorns and kittens and abortion FOR THREE YEARS STRAIGHT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post

Also, I don't have any houseplants. Not even fake ones. I lied.

Wait, I just remembered I have a bamboo stick I got at IKEA. Does that count?
Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxyphonist View Post

And I don't much like Chuck Norris either, so I'm just going to post rainbow dolphin pictures:

Nice work, lieutenant.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

If you participate in the program, you will receive free crappy paint comics about unicorns and kittens and abortion FOR THREE YEARS STRAIGHT.
Deal. As of now, I have two air plants named Chuck Norris, a little cactus named Chuck Norris, and two succulents named Chuck Norris.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:

Deal. As of now, I have two air plants named Chuck Norris, a little cactus named Chuck Norris, and two succulents named Chuck Norris.
Attachment 16216
LL

·
Registered
6,741 Posts

THE ORIGINAL.

Just putting that out there.

Are you a little afraid?
You should be.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Quote:

Who you callin' little, punk? He's grown since then. That's a BABY picture!

1 - 20 of 151 Posts