VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Banned
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you get for Christmas ?
from parents, kids, family, friends, SO, coworkers,etc.

I tried searching a thread like this nothing came up so I hope this is the first!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
So far (keep in mind it's only 6:30 am and I haven't gone to our family thing yet):

-Headphones from hubby
-Hello Kitty slippers from friends
-New tires from my parents (haven't gotten it yet, but they told me that's what I was getting)

·
Banned
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love hellokitty

I already opened all of mine. My parents still spoil me as if I still live at home .

Manager: starbucks gift card
Store owners: $
Coworker: scratchoff
Fiancee: $ to shop with (already spent that last week oops), Starbucks gift card, and the SWEETEST card ever
that card means more to me than anything anyone could have possibly bought me!
Mom&dad: Victorias secret bra, Victorias secret hoodie, victorias secret gift card, blackbird gift card (vegan pizzeria !!!),
Tokyo gift card, Starbucks gift card, aerie sports bra & a light cotton tank , I love light shirts
, lush shower giftbox alll vegan products
, new tires for car and alignment and $ to shop with.
And I don't have any friends :p

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Oh, I forgot to mention that another friend gave me season 2 of Glee.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Boyfriend gave me a juicer!

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Winter boots from me mudder. I've been wearing them for over a month already.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
I got a laptop (much needed...my desktop is 6 years old and is slow as molasses in January) and a trip to Washington DC, Philadelphia, and New York with my family. Plus money to shop while I'm here.

My boyfriend gave me a North Face primaloft jacket for our camping and mountaineering adventures, as well as a Vaute Couture "Friends Not Test Subjects" rabbit sweatshirt.

My sister gave me a hair iron.

My friends and I haven't exchanged gifts since I'm not in town, but we typically don't give each other anything anyway.

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
I gave myself permission to buy myself a kindle. I bought it last night and downloaded a couple books. This morning I'm setting it up to work with the library books.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Ooh, which Kindle did you get?

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
so far i got presents from roommates, i got a smitten kitten sweter, a food processor and a new camera

·
Registered
388 Posts
iPad, heated mattress pad, Pampered Chef stuff, 2 veg cookbooks, sweater, set of lunch carrying containers for hot or cold, steel water bottle, necklace, handmade pottery dish that says I <3 doxies.
more later tonight too.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
I got a Pinocchio tin of Famous Amos from Santa in my stocking. I also got a $15 iTunes gift card, a ring pop, a candy cane, and a small cocker spaniel reindeer plushy that looks just like Lady from my stocking.

I got a ginormous yellow Angry Bird (I have almost every other color bird in different sizes except yellow) that makes noise from my mom!

My godmother gave me these convertible knit fingerless Hello Kitty gloves (which my mom has promptly tried to steal since she loves Hello Kitty
) and the plush PetSmart Charities Calico cat from here, which looks just like my kitty! It has a squeaker, though, and my dogs keep trying to steal it

My uncle gave me two aeropostale shirts. I normally only wear Disney clothes but these are cute for when I won't do laundry or am just around the house or running errands

My grandma gave me a box of turtles and a check (all my checks, since I was born have always gone to my college account, so I currently have enough to go to a university with all the checks I've been given
) My grandma also gave me a penguin lib balm and lotion, I think from Avon.

And other relatives game me some more checks to put in my college account.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Boyfriend got me an iPad 2 even though we weren't supposed to exchange gifts this year. Also two candles from Bath & Body Works. I made him veg lasagna & cookies...at least I fed him well!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I got

-A jacket
-Sweater and shirts
-Tea mug + loose leaf tea
-Lush soap
-My SS package

-$200 from my mom

And the iMac I bought a week ago was a gift to myself.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenm7 View Post

Boyfriend got me an iPad 2 even though we weren't supposed to exchange gifts this year. Also two candles from Bath & Body Works. I made him veg lasagna & cookies...at least I fed him well!
Sounds like a fair deal to me

1 - 20 of 93 Posts