VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.philly.com/philly/enterta...0_Tattle_.html

Quote:
Predator-catching Chris Hansen, of "Dateline NBC," made such a big name for himself luring unsuspecting kiddie pervs to suburban homes that "Saturday Night Live" turned him into a sketch character.
Well, now there's a new punchline.The National Enquirer, gunning for another run at the Pulitzer, has turned the tables on the married Hansen and tracked him with hidden cameras, catching him in a sex scandal with a sexy Florida blonde who's a lot younger than Hansen . . . but not young enough to be a minor.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/enterta...#ixzz1QlcgmaxF
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

Why is this news? Other than his wife, why should anyone care?

--Fromper
Agreed.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
About a year ago, someone joked to me that it was just a matter of time before Hansen got busted for being involved in a child sex ring or whatever...the guy was just so self-righteous.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbivorous B.I.G. View Post

Hey baby...why don't you have a seat over here?
You forgot the part where he pointed to the noticeable bulge in his pants while saying that.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by delicioso View Post

About a year ago, someone joked to me that it was just a matter of time before Hansen got busted for being involved in a child sex ring or whatever...the guy was just so self-righteous.
I don't perceive him as being self-righteous. He's doing his job which happens to be exposing scumbags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

You forgot the part where he pointed to the noticeable bulge in his pants while saying that.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspireToInspire View Post

Did you post this thread with the sole intention of setting up that adorable GIF? If so, it was well worth it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
"who's a lot younger than Hansen . . . but not young enough to be a minor." They make it sound like she's almost a minor. She's at least 30. People will stretch out anything to try to make it news. He's just a man like any other, and she's a hot blonde. I agree with Fromper, anyone other than his wife shouldn't really care.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixJ18 View Post

It was also first reported by....The National Enquirer lol i'm not inclined to believe anything they say.
But...but...they have reported that Elvis is alive, that big foot exists (really they have proof!!) and that people have seen the virgin Mary in crackers. They would never lie!!!

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

But...but...they have reported that Elvis is alive, that big foot exists (really they have proof!!) and that people have seen the virgin Mary in crackers. They would never lie!!!
I actually know a guy who used to write for them. He openly admitted that he was a fiction writer, and that they carry a disclaimer about their publication being for entertainment purposes only.

--Fromper

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Quote:

Why is this news? Other than his wife, why should anyone care?

--Fromper
people love scandals.....me included......

peace

·
Registered
966 Posts
Quote:

I actually know a guy who used to write for them. He openly admitted that he was a fiction writer, and that they carry a disclaimer about their publication being for entertainment purposes only.

--Fromper
That doesn't surprise me. I wonder how many of their readers are aware of this. I once had a person tell me she knew it was all made up, and she just bought it for entertainment. I really don't get that. Fiction is one thing, but I don't see how reading lies about real people is interesting. (or moral)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts