Ingredients:<br><br>
------------------------------------------------------<br><br><br><br>
2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup<br><br>
2 Tablespoons French Vanilla Soy Creamer<br><br>
2 teaspoons Grenadine syrup<br><br>
1 1/2 cups club soda<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Instructions:<br><br>
In a glass mix the chocolate syrup, creamer and grenadine. Add the soda.<br><br><br><br>
*You might want to try with only one cup of club soda and see how you like it. Then add more slowly untill you get to where you like it. Adjust the ingredients to taste.<br><br><br><br>
The more grenadine syrup the more cherry-ish this seems to taste. I know its not really cherry syrup, but it tastes that way to me and I usually just call it 'that cherry stuff'. Sorry if thats caused any confusion.<br><br><br><br>
If you are serving and want to do this in a clear glass, at the end you could float a little cream at the top, it will stay there. Thats kind of neat. And also if you add a bit of grenadine at the end it will sink with a nice color effect too.<br><br><br><br><br><br>
Additional comments:<br><br>
I didnt want to add a whole bunch of recipes when they are all basically the same, so the other flavors I have tried so far are.....<br><br><br><br>
Chocolate Cream:<br><br>
same as above but minus the grenadine syrup.<br><br><br><br>
Orange Cream:<br><br>
1 Tablespoon Orange Juice Concentrate<br><br>
3 Tablespoons French Vanilla Soy Creamer<br><br><br><br>
Cherry Cream:<br><br>
1 Tablespoon Grenadine Syrup<br><br>
2 Tablespoons French Vanilla Soy Creamer<br><br><br><br>
I have not yet tried any of the Torani flavored syrups ive seen in the stores, but I think they would work as well. The first time I tried this I made it with just fruit juice and soda and some ginger slices and I really didnt like it. The creamer seems to do it for me, but you could leave it out if you dont like it. These that ive listed Im addicted to.<br><br><br><br>
**If you are having a party or guests and wanted to make a 'fancy' drink, you make these in a clear glass, at the end you could float a little cream at the top, it will stay there. Thats kind of neat. And also if you add a bit of grenadine at the end it will sink with a nice color effect that it does. .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts