VeggieBoards banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Just leave to the Chinese to screw everything up. Jeezcant they get anything right? Its green eggs and ham, NOT green ham and eggs.
Maybe they lost something in the translation...

·
Registered
72 Posts
When I read this thread title, my first reaction was "what the heck!!??!??" and after reading it I'm still sitting here with a "what the heck!?!?!?!?" expression on my face. Why did they think this was a good idea? Were they all sitting around bored in a lab going hmmmmm what should we do now? OH! lets breed a pig that glows green! I'm lost....

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I doubt there is a bright side to this but if there was, at least the pig would be all set for the next '80's party. I think we need to bust that pig outta there!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washoe View Post

Just leave to the Chinese to screw everything up. Jeez-can't they get anything right? It's green eggs and ham, NOT green ham and eggs.
Maybe they lost something in the translation...
ohh i dunno, maybe once in a while 'they' can?

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Stemcell research huh?

so.... they know they can put a fluorescent gene into a pig huh? thats uh... cool... I guess... Blacklights around the farm to keep pigs from escaping eh?

So... hows that whole curing cancer thing going? Oh you spent your stipend on glow-in-the-dark pigs... oh... k....

GG genetics?

btw, when we can order customized kids, I want mine to have a glow in the dark penis for his wife. oh and a set of wings.... and hmmm... blue eyes... sense of humor... Einstein smarts... Leonardo skillz... ummm... OH! his sperm to be little sharks with lasers. and and and his saliva to taste like joy, and his farts to smell like coffee.

oh and supersize that kthx.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troub View Post

btw, when we can order customized kids, I want mine to have a glow in the dark penis for his wife. oh and a set of wings.... and hmmm... blue eyes... sense of humor... Einstein smarts... Leonardo skillz... ummm... OH! his sperm to be little sharks with lasers. and and and his saliva to taste like joy, and his farts to smell like coffee.

Awesome.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troub View Post

HAHAHA! Hilarious

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hewmons have clearly overstayed their welcome on this planet.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicIggy View Post

after reading it I'm still sitting here with a "what the heck!?!?!?!?" expression on my face. Why did they think this was a good idea? Were they all sitting around bored in a lab going hmmmmm what should we do now? OH! lets breed a pig that glows green! I'm lost....
Thats unfortunate because the article is very short and entirely focused on the reasons they did it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts