VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back, we went to one of Portland's many brewpubs. The beer was okay, and they only had ONE on tap (weird). But, their menu was exceedingly veggie friendly. So much so that I had to take a picture.

Mash Tun Brewpub

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
I would absolutely love to try the "Tempeh Things". Vegenaise, though? I want to work there just so I can make some silken tofu ranch to go with the tempeh things.

·
Registered
8 Posts
that looks so good. thanks! i will definately check that out next time i'm in town. portland has so much great vegan food.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hmm.....yeah I heard Portland is really veggie friendly. I heard about a grocery store called Food Fight there that has all sorts of vegan junk food.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Wow... It would be awesome to go to a pub to find more than just nachos without cheese and sourcream (ieL chips, salsa and guac)

The lentil thing sounds yummy!

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Until I saw the last item I thought you were joking around and had taken a picture of the menu of an all-veggie pub or something
That's great! Those tempeh things sound amazing...

·
Banned
2,973 Posts
>>Food Fight there that has all sorts of vegan junk food.>>

Food fight is tragically tiny, but still rather neat.

and the veganaise dressing for the tempeh wings is ****ing great.

ebola

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
I guess I'll have to go back to mash tun. I can't believe they ran out of beer (nearly) though.

Do you think they have the upper hand on Roots for up and coming portland brewpubs?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts