VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess what I saw on my youtube account today?<br><br><br><br>
'A girl called lauren was walikng in a forest and then a she just dissapeared no one ever found her until 2000 when a yoing girl called Mary found her body and markings on her chest saying: I wasnt pretty enough" and now you have read this she will appear in your mirror saying your not pretty enough and kill you. by the way mary died shortly after.<br><br>
To be saved paste this to 5 other videos. THIS TRUE.'<br><br><br><br>
Apart from the crude spelling mistakes, you probably get the picture. Who else gets these kind of messages on the internet? I am pretty much getting very tired of them.<br><br><br><br>
I have no idea why people keep posting these. Probably for a laugh, as I hardly believe anybody believes this...<br><br><br><br>
Lastly, take a look at this video about chain letters (BEWARE: Contains swear words towards the end).<br><br><br><br>

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I get those on myspace and email all the time.<br><br>
Who REALLY thinks if they dont repost something saying "red = looking for love" or whatever theyll die/get dumped/have a bad year/etcetc<br><br><br><br>
people always send them to me saying "i didnt want to but i have to!!" ummm why

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Anyone who will post after me and not copy&paste the words "it was them daffodils, sucka" in the end of their post will face a terrible accident.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts