VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah, my 1 year anniversary of becoming vegan is coming up on the 19th and since I'm spending the days before that in NYC, I figured I might as well stay and celebrate!

I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do, but I'll probably check out some old favorite bakeries/restuarants and maybe check out a new place or two.

Here's where I've been so far:

Atlas Cafe & Bakery

Babycakes (too bad they're closed on the 19th...it's Monday!)

Body and Soul

Buddha Bodai

Le Pain Quotidien

LifeThyme

'sNice

Vegetarian's Paradise 2

I know there's still a lot more to try, but it's not like I go to the City all of the time. (I WISH!!!)

I think a choice that would be high on my list would be Zen Palate.

Any other suggestions for places I should check out?

They don't even have to be resturants, but any place that would make a vegan's special day even more awesome!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I personally have never been there, but I see lots of people recommending Candle Cafe and Candle 79. I wish I would have known about them when I had visited the city, I would have checked them out!
Hope you have a blast..Yay for a year!

·
Registered
71 Posts
AHHHHHHH im sooo jelous

I have spent 1 week in NYC and completely fell in love with that city- I am from Australia and live in canberra which is nothing like NYC -

ENJOYYY happy aniversary

and suck up the NYCness - AH dude i wish i was there - just strolling around central park - having coffee in greenwhich village and visiting the MoMA or the Met

ah

HAVE FUN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts