VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally saw this movie and it is really good ( if you like the bond type movies).........and i am thinking Daniel Craig is one of the best to play Bond! He was great!

anyone else see it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hell yeah! I own it on DVD
It is the best Bond movie ever! Daniel Craig has got to be the best Bond as well. I'm trying to find a poster of him as he's coming out of the sea in just his swimming trunks
There may be a fight between my mum, my sister and I as to who gets it to put it in their bedroom
I can't wait for Bond 22! 7th November 2008.

Also, Judy Dench's character rocks!
We've called our cat "M" after her. Very feminist household here
(We call her "Emmy" as a nickname which pays homage to Emmeline Pankhurst.)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Serenstar, I agree Daniel Craig is totallly HOT!!!!!!!! I wanted to buy the movie and yesterday at walmart they are sold OUT! uggh.

i will get it eventually!

My huband is tickled over my lust for daniel craig, he said i will be going after daniel craig like borat went looking for pam anderson.........hehehe!

·
Registered
0 Posts
We got ours off amazon.co.uk
Mum pre-ordered it as soon as we got back from the cinema

Have yet to find the poster
There's a few with him walking with his bow tie un-done and with a gun but none of him on the beach
I will continue to hunt for one though

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
serenstar, i watched Layer Cake this evening, and once again daniel is hot hot hot in this movie too. have you seen it?

not sure if i liked the actual movie all that much, but it was worth it to watch him.......

i think my hubby might draw the line at me getting the poster of him in those tighties........hehehe......

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
yup. best one by far. but then again..anybody's a step up from Pierce Brosnan. totally did NOTHING for me..ew.

plus this one's more appealing because in the other Bonds ..he has no heart
sigh.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Daniel Craig has got the most beautiful eyes I've seen on a actor. And this movie was awesome!!

I'll have to watch it again. This is definitely a movie where you miss stuff the first time around, it's so action packed!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts