VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ontheissues.org

Cool little website - you can research your political candidates the way we all should.

Shows a quick neat rundown on how they voted on different issues.

Example:

Voted yes on blablabla abortion proposal.

Voted yes on stem cell proposal.

Voted no on blablabla environment proposal.

etc etc.

I found it quite handy - a congressman voted yes for ANWR drilling and is no longer being considered on who im voting for.

check it out!

·
Registered
0 Posts
^^ Yeah kpick, that happened to me, too.

gaya: Maybe it's not completely a bad thing that you missed the debates - sometimes they don't even argue about the issues!

The PA - Santorum/Casey debate sucked, from what I heard. They didn't even follow the debate rules.

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Quote:
learn2firefox IMO.
I am using firefox, which is why I knew that the site was trying to install something onto my computer. Two firefox pop-up windows came up asking me if I wanted to save or install the program that was being asked to run. No thanks, there are plenty of other websites out there that don't use pop-ups and spyware to make money.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpickell View Post

I am using firefox, which is why I knew that the site was trying to install something onto my computer. Two firefox pop-up windows came up asking me if I wanted to save or install the program that was being asked to run. No thanks, there are plenty of other websites out there that don't use pop-ups and spyware to make money.
Ditto!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.