VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be having a breast MRI. I have abnormalities on mammograms and ultrasound that they're not quite sure what they are, benign or . . . not.

So for anyone who beileves in prayer or good vibes (or even crossing your fingers) please feel free to do so.

I had a biopsy two years ago that turned out to be benign. I was supposed to go for a mammogram in a year. I kind of skipped that and didn't go til this year. Don't think I'm not kicking myself now.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts

Remember that many MANY times, "abnormalities" turn out to be nothing at all. And...don't worry about what you did/didn't do before, you're going to get the test now, that's what matters. You don't need any extra stress.

Our thoughts are with you.

ETA: Wolfie, if you want to move this into the general health forum, I am 100% sure that there are so men-folk who'd like to offer support as well.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't care if you move it. I almost put it in the General forum anyway.

Thanks for all the kind words. Right now I'm just waiting. They won't order the MRI until I see the surgeon, who's out of town until Friday. I've only been waiting for one test or another since Feb. 1, so what's a little longer I guess. I should've just told them I want to switch surgeons, except I don't really want to switch surgeons.

If it takes another month to schedule it, I think I just might lose it.

·
Banned
3,851 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post

I don't care if you move it. I almost put it in the General forum anyway.

Thanks for all the kind words. Right now I'm just waiting. They won't order the MRI until I see the surgeon, who's out of town until Friday. I've only been waiting for one test or another since Feb. 1, so what's a little longer I guess. I should've just told them I want to switch surgeons, except I don't really want to switch surgeons.

If it takes another month to schedule it, I think I just might lose it.
No words like waiting and lose it. On with your life. Put those thoughts on the back burner and forget them for a while.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.