VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...shColumbiaHome

Animals stranded also include baby chicks, which are frequently mailed from hatcheries. They have been left to die in warehouses due to the Canada Post's employee lockout.

Also, this sure is ill timed with that massive bee shortage...

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Considerations are being made for getting people's social economy checks mailed, but not living things??? WTF???

To just sit there and dehydrate to death... rot... and when mail is being delivered again is it going to all smell like death and be covered in maggot trails?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnut View Post

Considerations are being made for getting people's social economy checks mailed, but not living things??? WTF???

To just sit there and dehydrate to death... rot... and when mail is being delivered again is it going to all smell like death and be covered in maggot trails?
Well, you know, money is more important than life.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
i read in our newspaper today that some staff were let in to find any live cargo, and they were pretty confident that they found most if not all of them
(i assume this was referring to Ontario's main sorting facility specifically but i'm not sure)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFaile View Post

i read in our newspaper today that some staff were let in to find any live cargo, and they were pretty confident that they found most if not all of them
(i assume this was referring to Ontario's main sorting facility specifically but i'm not sure)
found them all alive or simply located packages with animals? did it talk about that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.