VeggieBoards banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use to go on this site all the time and recently rediscovered it. You think of a sitcom character, then it tries guessing who it is. I spent tons of time trying to stump it on really old ones, but it got almost all of them. I think I finally stumped it on Shelby (Nicole's friend) from My Two Dads.

If you get bored, check it out!

http://216.127.88.84:443/dictator/dictator_first.html

·
Registered
892 Posts
I tried this and answered the questions about myself to see which character I was like and it said Carolyn from Atlanta...who the heck is that?

This is a totally fun game. It even got the dog from seventh heaven right.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by sunshinemelissa

I tried this and answered the questions about myself to see which character I was like
I've done that too. I got Phoebe from friends and Tim got (much to my amusement) Gomer Pyle!

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
It is very cute. I stumped it w/ peg bundy and did me and "I guess that you are kim from kath & kim! Am I right?" I have never heard of that.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
I dislike that every once and awhile one of your answers bogs the website down... and I'm even on a fast connection!

The game could be much shorter if the questions were all as broad as "Male or Female." They're all very specific!!

In any case
I played as myself and after many minutes it finally guessed I'm will from Will and Grace.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

I tried to do the girl from ny two dad's too to see if you answered a question wrong, and it guessed that I was Kelly from Saved By the Bell.
Actually, Shelby should be on there now. When it guesses wrong, you tell it who the character was and choose a new question for it.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

I just tried it again and said "no" to the California question and it said Nicole from My two Dad's
I just tried and it didn't guess her. So I added her again. It's been many months since I last did it.

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
I stumped it on Prince Charming from The Charmings, and Colonel Flagg from MASH, and Brendon Small from Home Movies

Now I will sleep

1 - 18 of 18 Posts