1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I work for peanuts, so sure.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
I would never use Charlie Brown as a currency. I'm even insulted that you'd ask that.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
I think peanuts would buy almost as much happiness as money can buy!

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
No, most definately not. Almonds can though. Especially Vienna Almolds. And extra-especially Vienna Almonds as made by The Nut Shop in The Strand Arcade, Sydney. Mmmm.... Vienna Almonds.... *drool*

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Peanuts make me want to drink more beer, so I think while they might not necessarily buy happiness, they're a most excellent aid to that end.

Pretzels too.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahjayn1980 View Post

I . . . hate peanuts. I only like them in butter form, and even then . . .

My mom and dad eat boiled peanuts. Shudder.
Yum.... I've had those maybe once. It's too bad I had to keep a straight face (I was being snobby because I am not from the South, and I was telling my date that boiled peanuts were specifically Southern and I had definitely not tasted them. She was like "Well, this IS the South!" (Pensacola)), but they're REALLY good. I would so love to have boiled peanuts again. I guess here I will have to do them on my own.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpeanut View Post

Boiled peanuts?

How do those taste?
Peanuts are actually a bean. So they still taste "Peanutty" but they have the texture of a bean. The peanutty flavor becomes a little more mild.

·
Banned
1,524 Posts
This thread made me nostalgic. I thawed my last bag of frozen boiled peanuts, and we all ate them as an evening snack. My 4-year-old daughter said, "I think princesses get to eat these every day."

Nuff said.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigel View Post

This thread made me nostalgic. I thawed my last bag of frozen boiled peanuts, and we all ate them as an evening snack. My 4-year-old daughter said, I think princesses get to eat these every day.

Nuff said.
Awwww.... This post gave me diabetes.

~Wonder

1 - 18 of 18 Posts