VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone! i just joined andi love everything ive read so far. it looks like there are a lot of great people out there. well i dont want to bore you with all my history but just to say a little. ive been a vegetarian for almost a year and i just recently decided to move on to being a vegan. this is purely a spiritual descicion but im really hoping it helps with weight loss. ive always been the "heavier" friend and im in the middle of recovering from bulimia.

any other vegans out there? how can i sticl to being a vegan and lose weight at the same time?

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
hi, and welcome to VB!

There are a whole lot of vegans on this site - we even have our own forum. Not everyone checks the Introduce Yourself board though, you might be better off posting your question in the 'Dietry and Weight Issues' board.

I don't have any experience of EDs, but should you really be trying to lose weight while in recovery?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.