VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to send some vegan brownies or cookies to my sister in LA. I am not familiar with the many websites out there, so it's become a little overwhelming. I want something good, as this is a gift, and she is quite particular !! Can anybody recommend a site with a nice variety ?

·
Registered
22 Posts
mmmmmm. those are really good. i LOVE the double chocolate ones.

if the alternative baking company is not what you are looking for, check out

the gone pie website, see if there is something there you like.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I like the PPK site, fun and informative. Looks like Alt. Baking Co. is real popular for pre-packaged stuff, I've had their PB cookies ...Still open to recommendations. I am looking at gonepie.com-they promise "fresh baked goodness" and that's what I am hoping to find.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I buy from Nutrilicious. I've only tried the donuts, but they are very very yummy.
They also make cookies and brownies. You can buy from them directly (case of individually wrapped) http://www.nutrilicious.com or individually from http://www.veganessentials.com

Quote:
All of our Bakery Products Are

100% Vegan Vegetarian ( No animal

by-products )

All Natural

Cholesterol Free

Egg Free

Dairy Free

MSG-Free

Kosher

Great Tasting High Quality Only

Non-Hydrogenated Oil Used

Sugar Free, Fat Free & Wheat Free products Available

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
www.stickyfingersbakery.com has some great stuff. I've found the cakes, to be good but not great. Everything else though is wonderful, especially the Cowvin cookies. :like:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoman View Post

I would like to send some vegan brownies or cookies to my sister in LA. I am not familiar with the many websites out there, so it's become a little overwhelming. I want something good, as this is a gift, and she is quite particular !! Can anybody recommend a site with a nice variety ?
good morning fanoman. thanks for going to gonepie.com. nice choice - fudge bars!

package went out monday afternoon. hope your sister enjoys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.