VeggieBoards banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now Im not the type of veggie who judges meat eaters...I really have no problem if people wanna eat meat and I dont think of them as evil or wrong in any way. But something about this REALLY got on my nerves...

From the latest issue of SELF magazine with Cameron on the cover.

Its the type of interview where they put rumors and then answer them true or false.

"She stopped eating pork when she learned that pigs have A mental capacity similar to a 3 year old child"

TRUE. 'But I started eating pork again because its so god damned good!' she says with a smile as wide as a freeway."

·
Registered
0 Posts
A lot of meat eaters won't go as far as considering the animal they are eating, but think the way she does anyhow. They won't stop eating it because it's so good. Why should she be any different? Oh, I think the mental capacity of a pig is much higher than a 3 year old.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the only thing about it that really annoys me is the whole "TEE HEE Im just gonna smile so big even though I just said something really dumb" thing...I dont like girls like that.

·
Registered
122 Posts
What also makes me crazy, in addition to what everyone else is stating, is how she refers to a pig as pork. Maybe I'm weird but I HATE when people do that. Like refering to fish and other sea life as seafood.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gredge View Post

Ah well I never liked her or the rest of celebrities that much for that matter anyhow. Maybe she'll work her way up to eating actual three year old children.
hahahah

<----- yeah it looks mighty tasty indeed...

Quote:
Yeah, I posted this in the SFP thread when I read it, too. I'm ending my subscription, anyway. I'm starting to hate that magazine.

She's a loser.
Yes, she is a loser

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
She's not famous for her intellect. C'mon people, have mercy on a poor half-witted academically-starved incredibly rich actor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts