VeggieBoards banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
kathym, I rollerbladed once....once. heh I was terrible at it and have since sworn it off. Good luck with that.

I envy your five mile run rainbowmoon. I can't wait until I can run for 5 miles.

me hamstering today: wake up-->yawn-->1.5 mile run-->2 mile FAST uphill walk-->20 minute slow walk cool down.

hours later: 20 minute chest/tricep session

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
The show went well tonight (thanks to hours of dance rehearsals).

Same deal tomorrow and then back to more normal hamstering activities on Monday.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Yesterday:

2.5km brisk walk then in the evening another 1.5 hour brisk walk (dunno how much distance I covered though)

Today.. haha nothing. Well, some sit ups and I will be dancing a bit later tonight.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Hey Hamsters,

Well today was raceday...I don't know what the deal is with me and races and the weather! For the last race I ran it was 50 and raining...today it was 60 and raining...yucky! It was a tough race too! I wanted to finish in about 26 min or less...I started out great! The first mile I was at 8:14, but the next two miles were uphill all the way! and I just couldn't keep up the pace
So I finished in a very dissapointing 27:38. O'well...it really took everything I had to keep going uphill...I so wanted to stop and walk...but I didn't
The hub finished in 22min & something and took 30th and he was not at all happy with his time either
I think I came in around 300th.

Anyway it was a great Hamstering week!! Keep up the great work guys!!

Happy Hamstering people!

·
Registered
411 Posts
80 minutes on the treadmill (running)

40 push-ups

75 crunches, 75 side-reaches, 75 bicycle kicks

70 lunges

Today was a bad hamstering day. Ah well, at least I did something.

·
Registered
0 Posts
My legs deserve a day off, so no running today. I think I'll let my legs rest tomorrow too. I did a good bicep workout today and I'll beat my abs up sometime later.

Have a good weekend all,

rigmarole

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
17 mile bike ride

Way to go slynny! I know you were disappointed, but I think you are awesome! Your hubby too!

Mskedi, I think I missed what the rehearsals are for and I take it that it's now show time. Hope the show goes great!

101 - 111 of 111 Posts