VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hey, Hamsters!

Not much "formal" Hamstering for me this weekend, but I did spend a lot of time cleaning the house, running errands (on foot
), and the like. I really can't wait to jump back in the pool, though, or hop back on my bike. With my sinus infection cleared up, I'm ready to take on the world again!
I'll keep you updated.

Have a great Monday!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hi, folks!

I finally got back in the pool today (whoo-hoo!) and swam between 35 and 40 laps. I think I'll hop back on the bike tomorrow for a long-overdue ride, so we'll see what happens.

Happy hamstering!

·
Registered
807 Posts
I went on a bike ride last night and got in about 50 minutes or so before the sun went down (and mosquitoes came out). Not sure how many miles I logged in -- I need an odometer!!

Great hamstering, everyone! You're all doing great!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hi, Hamsters!

I learned several more moves in my Tai Chi class last night (bringing the total to 17) and got a LOT of good stretching while there. It's always surprising to me that such a slow, peaceful form of exercise can make itself known through my muscles the next day

Today I jumped in the pool bright and early and swam about 35 laps. I think tomorrow I'm going to take a break (I try to take 2 rest days a week).

Have a great weekend, folks! Keep up the good work!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts