VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
hi hampsters!

well this past weekend I had a bit of a cold, so no exercising at all. I've been pretty slack about exercise for several weeks, now, so this week is my goal to really get back into it. hopefully I'll be posting more soon....

after I exercise I feel really weak and hungry and will devour anything in site! but I also drink a lot of water and that sorta fills my stomach up.

keep up the hampstering!

·
Registered
65 Posts
hi hampsters. you are all doing so much great stuff!

and you all are getting me to think I should pull my bike out of the basement and do some biking.... and YES you should always wear a helmet. My problem is I can never figure out what to do with all my hair and still wear a helmet....

I've been dreaming lately of buying some roller blades and go blading....

tuesday I went for a 20 minute run and wednesday I had to go pick up a prescription, and while I waited at the pharmacy for 25 minutes for them to fill it, I walked around the building just to keep moving. It wasn't really good exercise cuz I didnt have walking shoes on, and I was carrying my purse, etc, but I did keep moving!

keep it all up hampsters!

~bunny~

·
Registered
65 Posts
yesterday I did 20 minutes of aerobics and about 20 minutes of lifting weights/ upper body.

putting my hair in 2 braids is really the best for helmet-wearing, but it makes me look like I'm about 12 years old.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts