VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Hi Hamsters!

Back from camping, what a beautiful weekend! First camping trip in a long time that it didn't rain on us
Went on a very hilly 3 1/2 or so mile run at the park, also lots of walking and some swimming. Six miles tonight at home...it was a rough run tonight...ouch!

Flower, we went to Yellowstone Lake state park...it's west of Madison near Blanchardville...nice park, really out in the stix. There was a group of Amish or Mennenite? folks at the park picnicing...don't usually see them around...especially mixing it up in a public park? Very intriguing those folks...

Happy Hamstering people!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Hehehe! smauer, after my really long runs I proceed to eat all the food in the house...and then sometimes I even go out to buy more

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Hi Hamsters!

Yay!!! kathym is back!!!!
Running still? Hope so! Great to see you!!

entresol, welcome to the Hamsters!!!!!

Kitzy, I just can't believe how far you can bike...that's awesome!!!

Way to Hamster CaptainSwab!

Hopi, all I did today was clean the house...it can really be a workout

Mskedi, I've been thinking about running more on the track...nice and flat and more cush than cement. I think it's a great idea.

Azalea, always good to see you! any effort is great! but I think thats a huge bike ride...great work.

Bunny, I for one think it's better to take it easy whe you don't feel good! Hope you feel better soon!

Flower, great workout!!

Rainbowmoon, glad to see your still running! Great job!

Sky, awesome as usual...I get headaches sometimes after runs too...don't know why??? but I only get them occasionally.

!!!!!! Sky and Kitzy...Please!!! Wear the helmets!!!

rigmarole, great Hamsterin'

Way to go Hamsters!!! You guys rock!!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Hey Hamsters....

Did some laps at the cold pool today also did a three mile run this afternoon..slow cuz it was like 86 degrees and it hasn't been warm here this summer till just last weekend really....so 86 feels really hot

VegAnaconda, good to see you back at the Hamsters...whatcha been up to?

Max, good to see you back too! So did you figure out your dizzy problem? or did it just go away?

Little at a time kristadb...you'll get there

Great job all you Hamsters!! You guys are the best!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Hi Hamsters,

Going for a run tonight...got a race on Sat. morning. Another 5K...we'll see if I can do a little better than last time

I really need to get a sit-up routine going and stick with it...I don't know why this is so hard for me to do

Keep up all the great Hamsterin' people!!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Flower!!!
If you have an accident on your bike and get a head injury you might not have the chance or good luck to be able to be inspired to wear a helmet the next time! Please wear one!

Three and a half mile run this afternoon...the hub was pushing me for time
because of the race on Sat. I finished in 31 min and some seconds sheesh...felt like I was running faster.

All you Hamsters Rock!! Keep it up!!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Hehehe...Kathym make sure to get knee, elbow, and wrist pads...tie a pillow to your behind and you'll be just fine

Just kidding...well not about the knee pads...but if you've ever rollerskated in your life you will be able to rollerblade it's fun. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Hey Hamsters,

Well today was raceday...I don't know what the deal is with me and races and the weather! For the last race I ran it was 50 and raining...today it was 60 and raining...yucky! It was a tough race too! I wanted to finish in about 26 min or less...I started out great! The first mile I was at 8:14, but the next two miles were uphill all the way! and I just couldn't keep up the pace
So I finished in a very dissapointing 27:38. O'well...it really took everything I had to keep going uphill...I so wanted to stop and walk...but I didn't
The hub finished in 22min & something and took 30th and he was not at all happy with his time either
I think I came in around 300th.

Anyway it was a great Hamstering week!! Keep up the great work guys!!

Happy Hamstering people!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts