VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Week #24

Please do all posting here and let the other thread go.

Mission: The Veggies Boards Hamster Club, is a group of fitness/health minded vegans and vegetarians who support each other in their endeavors in fitness, diet, and health. Anyone who chooses can post to this thread. There are no dues or fees, just a desire to share our efforts and support one another. Let's hear from you all!!!!

Its a new week....lets rock!!!

Go Hamsters!

·
Registered
0 Posts
hi! I did the firm cardiosculpt. Hard!

Yesterday I also had a softball game, not much but better than nothing, we won.

Now I will go to the grocery store and buy lots of healthy vegetables and grains and legumes. Good day.

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Some people start the "week" on Sunday here. I don't know why. I start it on Thursday. Don't ask.

I am going to dominate this week. Classes are over, my thumb injury is not so bad anymore, and I have nothing to do but watch movies and work out!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Hiya Hamsters,

Checking in with an 8 mile run today...woohoo! Feelin good

Corri and rainbowmoon great work!

Azalea, the calendar week starts on Sun. but most people think of Mon. as the first day of the week...well except for Max

forget about last week you're off to a great start this week!

Max, I sprained my thumb last week...you just don't realize how much you need it till you can't use it! It's been a real pain in the

thumb

Minmo...mmmmm ice cream
well, frozen custard is really big around here, lots of little custard stands....it's soooo good!

It's a new week Hamsters...lets go!!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Since we are FINALLY having nice weather here for a change, I am going to walk on the nature preserve today. The rest of the week it is going to rain so I will be trapped in the gym - I will be off on my lifting schedule, but I don't care. I just can't face the gym smell today.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.