VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not an urgent request, but does any body mind giving me some ideas for no-equipment-floor workouts for my butt, thighs, and sides? I've found some, and i exercise everynight before bed, but I'm still interested in more. any ideas?

thanx,

tori.

·
Registered
14 Posts
For the but and thighs I'd suggest some lunges and squats. Some hip lifts do good for your buns too. Also jump roping is supposed to be good for toning your entire body, especially your legs.

I do all of those everyday, and I have awesome legs
. I rock climb once a week at a local climbing gym (I'm on the team) and I swear to god, if I wear shorts, I get at least 10 compliments about my legs. And this is a gym, with lots of muscle-y people. Even the gymnest girls say that.

You can go to Prevention.com for some more ideas

·
Registered
385 Posts
Oooh theres this pilates move that you lay down and make circles or something with your leg in the air. I only saw it once on TV, it was on Denise Austins program. I bet thats good for the legs!

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
i don't have any suggestions but i just wanted to say that if you excercise first thing in the morning, before breakfast (and then make sure you do eat a good breakfast right after) you'll burn more

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh, no. I excercise at the end of the day. the only things that I do before breakfast are: get dressed, brush hair, fix makeup, and take my dog outside. then I eat breakfast. I could never excercise with out it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts