VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found, that I love,love,love Burt's Bees beauty products. They have everything from make-up to toothpaste and blemish reliever. Baby products as well! I found they have the products at Crackerbarrel and www.burtsbees.com. Earth Friendly! ( I of course, discovered them at a hole in the wall coffee shop)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Their products are becoming more available in stores. I love their cuticle cream. It has made a huge difference in my hands and nails.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorilye View Post

All of the Wallgreens around here carry the entire line of Burts stuff. I am totally addicted to thier chapstick.
I like their stuff too and have found it at CVS Walgreens and my local bookstore.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I love love burts bees, however, they are not vegan (beeswax and such) so I am giving them up. Need to find something new to love. *sigh*

·
Registered
278 Posts
i never really liked burts bees stuff... the skin lotion is greasy and doesnt work well on me... but i do LOVE their lip shimmers
but that's probably something i'm gonna have to give up as well

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
I love their vitamin e body oil, it makes you smell like lemon candy. their cuticle cream is really nice too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I love everything by "Burts Bees" I've tried so far.

It's unvegan because of the beeswax, but if you don't mind that, they have really good stuff.

There's some products they have that I want to try, but haven't found them around here yet......everything I get is bought at my local grocery store, and drug-store/pharmacy.

My Favorite is there Baby Lotion & LipBalm << awesome stuff

·
Registered
898 Posts
I am (was) a avid user of Burt's Bees Cinnamint Toothpaste. Now, I can't find it on my stores shelves anymore

Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? I went to the site and it is only on the site in the travel size form. They used to have a childrens toothpaste and a lavender mint also and I don't see those anymore either. I sent them an email to ask so now I'll just wait.

But I am guessing if it isn't on the site anymore than it is gone. I was hoping maybe there was an explosion at the toothpaste factory or something and maybe it is just temporary ..but I fear not.

WAH! Now, I gotta find a new toothpaste! They were the only natural toothpaste that was cinnamon flavored.

I see some on Ebay - I might just have to buy it all up.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenfluff View Post

I am (was) a avid user of Burt's Bees Cinnamint Toothpaste. Now, I can't find it on my stores shelves anymore

Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? I went to the site and it is only on the site in the travel size form. They used to have a childrens toothpaste and a lavender mint also and I don't see those anymore either. I sent them an email to ask so now I'll just wait.

But I am guessing if it isn't on the site anymore than it is gone. I was hoping maybe there was an explosion at the toothpaste factory or something and maybe it is just temporary ..but I fear not.

WAH! Now, I gotta find a new toothpaste! They were the only natural toothpaste that was cinnamon flavored.

I see some on Ebay - I might just have to buy it all up.
Tom's of Maine makes a cinnamon flavored toothpaste.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Plastic Straw View Post

Tom's of Maine makes a cinnamon flavored toothpaste.
Thanks! yeah, I knew that. I used to use Tom's of Maine but they have SLS in their toothpaste which is something I avoid. Burts Bees didn't have the SLS. I am using Salt Toothpaste by Weleda right now (perfect for a saltaholic like me) until I figure out a 'make my own toothpaste' recipe.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts