VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have any on your car? What do they say?
I just got my license and an old beat-up car, so now I can put on bumper stickers. I'm looking at some online and considering them. I might post some later.
Have any good ones?

·
Registered
632 Posts
been thinking about this alot lately because of tailgaters and i swear i'm gonna get the one that says "the closer you get, the slower i go".

i also really like "i drive like a Cullen!"

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
-"Factory Farms are Mean and Nasty"
-"One Less Meat Eater"
-"Do You Mind If I Shove My Religion Down Your Throat?"
- "Veganism is for Lovers"
-"Herbivore Portland" with the Herbivore Motorhead-esque koala on it
-"Artists are Here to Disturb the Peace"

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Oh, and I saw one the other day that said "If You Can't Trust Me With A Choice, How Can You Trust Me With A Child?" I want it.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

oh, and i saw one the other day that said "if you can't trust me with a choice, how can you trust me with a child?" i want it.
Want.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Just took a couple photos showing the back window of my vehicle...

Right side:

Attachment 15982

Left side:

Attachment 15983

I bought both from a vendor who makes vinyl lettering, etc. at a huge weekend swap meet/marketplace in Mesa, AZ. I bought the large paw print from them about 8 months ago and recently I have noticed the "peace love dogs" on a few vehicles. Looked online for the sticker but didn't like what I found so went to the same vendor, described what I wanted, picked out the font and 10 minutes later I had the sticker...

LL
LL

·
Registered
966 Posts
I don't have any bumper stickers, (and never have) but I do have a Batman Begins decal on my back window. I bought a bunch of them on ebay awhile back.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineV View Post

Right now we don't have any on our cars (my husband hates them). But I think this one is really good:
I have that one on my truck. I also have a Planet Fitness though I no longer belong to the gym. I have a folder full of cool political bumper stickers but I am afraid to put them on my truck...

·
Registered
966 Posts
^

That's a good one. It's a little too brazen for me. I wouldn't put it on my car, but I do think it's funny. I probably would have thought it was funny even as an omni.

Edit: I just realized it has a double meaning. I guess I'm a little slow today.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonerism View Post

I just realized it has a double meaning.
That's what I like about it. People see what you saw at first and then they smile when they read it again.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Idk putting politics stickers on your car can be dangerous, especially liberal ones, theres some messed up crazy people out there that would key or smash your car just for something pro gay or liberal.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixJ18 View Post

Idk putting politics stickers on your car can be dangerous, especially liberal ones, theres some messed up crazy people out there that would key or smash your car just for something pro gay or liberal.
If you saw my car you'd realize why I'm not concerned about anyone keying it

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I had a "Republicans for Obama" bumper sticker on my car while living in East Bumble****, TN, to piss off Republicans.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

If you saw my car you'd realize why I'm not concerned about anyone keying it
Yeah, that was my attitude with my first car as a teen. Now that I'm driving a nice looking, new car, I don't want anything on it. Not only don't I want to piss anyone off and get my car keyed, but I don't even want the bumper stickers on it. I might consider putting something in the window, though, if I can find a veg sticker I like.

--Fromper

·
Registered
632 Posts
i just remembered...one of my best friends has one on the back of her SUV that says "Unless you're a hemorrhoid, get off my ass!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert-dweller View Post

Just took a couple photos showing the back window of my vehicle...

Right side:

Attachment 15982

Left side:

Attachment 15983

I bought both from a vendor who makes vinyl lettering, etc. at a huge weekend swap meet/marketplace in Mesa, AZ. I bought the large paw print from them about 8 months ago and recently I have noticed the "peace love dogs" on a few vehicles. Looked online for the sticker but didn't like what I found so went to the same vendor, described what I wanted, picked out the font and 10 minutes later I had the sticker...
sweet!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts