VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What will you do without me? Same thing as always I imagine. Just minus the purple hair. The question is more of what will I do without you? I might get stuff accomplished! It's gonna suck.

Budda, if I start writing poetry, it's all going to be erotic. I'm lonely and haven't had any lovin' since Tim left in January, so I would probably just bum myself out even more.

I guess I'm just going to have to get my fill on Veggieboards all in one night.

Poor me.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
So frustrating when that happens. I've been having terrible computer troubles lately. I've had to take Johnson into the shop FIVE times in the past FOUR months. Something's seriously wrong with him... makes me feel bad because we've had such good times. I hope I don't have to get a new one.

I hope your predicament isn't as chronic as mine! I wish you and yours a speedy recovery

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I'll definitely miss you erin. Even if it is only a couple of days. But if your computer needs to be fixed, it needs to be fixed. At least its not as bad as the time this computer got a nasty virus, and I was off of vegweb for a week. I missed everyone so much!!! And at least I'll have other people to talk to. it's just that you won't be here.

Anyway, when your computer is better, be sure to come straight to VB!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.